Twilight RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site of Twilight RPG and more! Join! Canon Characters are available!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Application for Embry Call

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dawndust

My Application for Embry Call Empty
PostSubject: My Application for Embry Call   My Application for Embry Call EmptyThu May 06, 2010 9:37 pm

Name: Embry Call
Description: He is laid-back and doesn't get into very many fights with other werewolves. He is tall, like all the other werewolves, and has dark skin and dark hair.
Body Build: He is muscular, tall, and lean.
RP Sample:
Embry stood, watching as Jared lightly punched Jacob on the arm playfully. They had just finished patrolling their territory because people had been mysteriously vanishing-which could only mean trouble. "Oh, that had to hurt." Embry joked.
Jared smiled and said, "Oh yeah?" and then punched Embry on his arm.
Embry jumped, not expecting to be punched. "Hey!" he said, defensively grabbing his arm. "That hurt!"
"Duh! It was supposed to!" Jared said as if it were obvious, which it was.
"Hey now. Don't get into a fight." Sam instructed them.
Embry felt angry, which he did not often feel. He wasn't sure why, but he knew it wasn't just because of Jared. He began to walk into the woods, and he could hear Sam and the others calling to him, but he didn't care. He found an old rotting log and sat on it for a while, when he suddenly realized where his anger came from. "That's it!" he said to himself. Satisfied, he stood and smiled.
Back to top Go down
AlecVolturi

Location : Volterra, Italy. With Alec Volturi! (Oak Ridge, TN, USA)

PostSubject: Re: My Application for Embry Call   My Application for Embry Call EmptySat May 08, 2010 1:30 pm

well why is he mad? (permission to read mine is granted XD)
Back to top Go down
Dawndust

PostSubject: Re: My Application for Embry Call   My Application for Embry Call EmptySat May 08, 2010 1:48 pm

i didnt decide
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Application for Embry Call   My Application for Embry Call Empty

Back to top Go down

My Application for Embry Call
Page 1 of 1