Twilight RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site of Twilight RPG and more! Join! Canon Characters are available!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Application for Paul

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AlecVolturi

Location : Volterra, Italy. With Alec Volturi! (Oak Ridge, TN, USA)

My Application for Paul Empty
PostSubject: My Application for Paul   My Application for Paul EmptyThu May 06, 2010 8:46 pm

Paul is very prone to angry outbursts. He is one of the larger wolves. His wolf form has dark silver fur and dark eyes. He is sixteen years old. He is a Quileute indian. Paul was one of the first wolves to ever phase.
RP Sample:
Paul stood, staring at Jacob with more hate in his eyes than ever. His whole body was quivering from head to toe. He felt the dark wave of silver fur ripple across his skin, until he was completely covered in the fur as a massive dark silver wolf. His clothes were on the ground and looked as if someone had purposely ripped them to shreds. He watched in amusement as Jacob backed away slowly. Paul pounced, but in an instant Jacob was in his wolf form and out of the way. Paul spun around and penetrated into Jacob's retreating tail with his long, sharp fangs. Jacob spun around to face Paul, yelping in pain. Paul had a tight grip on Jacob's tail with his teeth, and there lie most of Jacob's tail, right in between Paul's fangs. Paul spat out the bloody stub, and they sat there and looked at each other for a long time. Suddenly, Jacob collapsed. He had feinted of blood loss. Paul smirked, lightly shoved Jacob with his hind paw, and trotted off, not knowing he had left Jacob to bleed to death.
Back to top Go down
AlecVolturi

PostSubject: Re: My Application for Paul   My Application for Paul EmptyThu May 06, 2010 8:48 pm

oops i just now read the format i will post a new one in the reply after this
Back to top Go down
AlecVolturi

PostSubject: Re: My Application for Paul   My Application for Paul EmptySat May 08, 2010 1:06 pm

Paul
Prone to angry outbursts. His wolf form has dark silver fur and dark eyes. He has dark skin and short cropped black hair.
Described in the books as tall, but not as tall as Jacob, and muscular, though not as muscular as Quil.
RP sample is above in first post
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Application for Paul   My Application for Paul Empty

Back to top Go down

My Application for Paul
Page 1 of 1