Twilight RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site of Twilight RPG and more! Join! Canon Characters are available!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kitiara
Vampire

My application Empty
PostSubject: My application   My application EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 10:03 am

Name: Kitiara Valent
Year Changed/Age: 17
Description: Kitiara grew up in Seattle. One day she got bitten by a vampire and was dying on the streets when she was rescued by a man passing. The man (Carlisle) told her that she had become a vampire. Kitiara has long black hair and Amber colored eyes.
Diet: Humans and Deers
RP Sample: Kit was lost. She was supposed to be at a party but had forgot the way. It was late night now and she had no idea where she was. She sat on the sidewalk waiting for a taxi or bus. Suddenly she heard a noise behind her, coming from the bushes. She stood up and gazed a long moment at the bushes. Biting her lip, she retreated and walked away from the bushes hoping that there was nothing there. After walking a couple of meters she glanced back at the bushes. Suddenly a figure leaped out. Kit managed one loud scream before the attacker reached her and knocked her unconcious.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullenn
Vampire, Admin
Alice Cullenn

My application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My application   My application EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 5:48 pm

Good Roleplaying Sample, Kit. This isn't a cannon charater but it's still Accepted
Back to top Go down

My application
Page 1 of 1