Twilight RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site of Twilight RPG and more! Join! Canon Characters are available!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Edward and Bella in the Meadow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Edward Cullen
Vampire, Moderator
Edward Cullen

Edward and Bella in the Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Edward and Bella in the Meadow   Edward and Bella in the Meadow EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 4:38 am

As Edward trunched through the forest with Bella he came to a stop with her going on into the Sun. As she turned and beckoned him he too a step into the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Bella Swan
Human, Admin
Bella Swan

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Bella in the Meadow   Edward and Bella in the Meadow EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 4:51 am

Bella stared at him widely as if he was a Greek God, he didn't look less than one, she was afraid to move, thinking Edward would be a mirage and would disappear any moment.
Back to top Go down
http://pottersarmy.net/
Edward Cullen
Vampire, Moderator
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Bella in the Meadow   Edward and Bella in the Meadow EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 4:55 am

Edward layed down on the grass and just relaxed. Occasionally singing to himself very fast forgetting who he was with.
Back to top Go down
Bella Swan
Human, Admin
Bella Swan

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Bella in the Meadow   Edward and Bella in the Meadow EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 5:06 am

"What're you doing?" Bella asked as Edward kept moving his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Vampire, Moderator
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Bella in the Meadow   Edward and Bella in the Meadow EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 5:10 am

Edward sat up and looked at Bella and realised what she meant in a second. "Well i'm singing actually." Then he sighed. "It's too easy to be myself around you."
Back to top Go down
Bella Swan
Human, Admin
Bella Swan

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Bella in the Meadow   Edward and Bella in the Meadow EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 5:28 am

Bella kept looking at him still thinking it was a dream. He looked so beautiful, that it was hard to believe her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Vampire, Moderator
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Bella in the Meadow   Edward and Bella in the Meadow EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 5:37 am

"The urge is still there though. It has gotten easier over time being near you. Actually there was one thing i would like to try. Stand perfectly still."
Back to top Go down
Bella Swan
Human, Admin
Bella Swan

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Bella in the Meadow   Edward and Bella in the Meadow EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 5:39 am

Bella did as Edward told and got stiff and stopped fidgeting feeling curious and nervous.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Vampire, Moderator
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Bella in the Meadow   Edward and Bella in the Meadow EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 5:45 am

Edward went closer to Bella and slowly leant over to her and slowly traced her fac with one finger. Then he put his chin on her neck and slowly moved down and placed his ear above her heart and groaned. The he stood up. "How was that. For you?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Swan
Human, Admin
Bella Swan

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Bella in the Meadow   Edward and Bella in the Meadow EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 5:48 am

Bella was breathless for a minute. "Fine," she lied.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Vampire, Moderator
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Bella in the Meadow   Edward and Bella in the Meadow EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 5:59 am

"That was... easier than i thought it would be. I guess it just shows how much i love you." He said with another grin.
Back to top Go down
Bella Swan
Human, Admin
Bella Swan

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Bella in the Meadow   Edward and Bella in the Meadow EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 11:02 pm

Bella went red in the cheeks again. She saw Edwards' hand on the grass and turned his palm to keep her palm in his.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Vampire, Moderator
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Bella in the Meadow   Edward and Bella in the Meadow EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 5:28 am

Edward lay there thinking to himself. As the sun shone brighter he looked up at it and smiled. He was enjoying himself lying here with Bella.
Back to top Go down
Bella Swan
Human, Admin
Bella Swan

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Bella in the Meadow   Edward and Bella in the Meadow EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 12:11 am

Bella was still thinking Edward would disappear any moment so she kept staring at him She kept qu.iet waiting for him to speak.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Vampire, Moderator
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Bella in the Meadow   Edward and Bella in the Meadow EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 1:14 am

"So why did you come here? To Forks i mean. I'm sure it wasn't because of scenery" he said gesturing to the wet rainforest. "And how come you came here? With me? Most people are scared stiff of me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Bella in the Meadow   Edward and Bella in the Meadow Empty

Back to top Go down

Edward and Bella in the Meadow
Page 1 of 1