Twilight RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site of Twilight RPG and more! Join! Canon Characters are available!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting with the Cullens

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alice Cullenn
Vampire, Admin
Alice Cullenn

Hunting with the Cullens Empty
PostSubject: Hunting with the Cullens   Hunting with the Cullens EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 6:11 pm

Alice was entering the forest area, eyes black with thirst but her hair the normal dark brown. She was in a crouching position as she saw a deer up ahead. She frowned when she saw it was too small, no point of killing it but to just find another one. She got up from the position and sniffed the air. She smelt meat, exactly the thing she wanted. She ran off at lightening speed following this addicting scent.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Vampire, Moderator
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with the Cullens   Hunting with the Cullens EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 8:34 pm

As Edward was hunting in another part of the forest he saw a Bear awakening. As it's head went up he could see two cubs below it. "This one could be fun" He said to himself in glee.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullenn
Vampire, Admin
Alice Cullenn

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with the Cullens   Hunting with the Cullens EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 10:46 pm

Alice ran like lightening. Normal human eyes wouldn't be able to see her she was moving so fast. She moved on the path that the scent was leading her to and saw a big bear. "Jackpot." she muttered to herself crouching down low her eyes black with thirst.
Back to top Go down
kitiara
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with the Cullens   Hunting with the Cullens EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 3:22 am

Kit stood there watching the two of them from behind a tree. She wondered to herself of why they were hunting animals and not humans
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Vampire, Moderator
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with the Cullens   Hunting with the Cullens EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 5:04 am

As Edward lunged at the bear one of the cubs bounded into his way. Not a problem he thought and he landed on the cub's back and broke it's neck. Then he was off on the larger bear's back. As he Went to break it's neck he changed his mind and scratched a wound on it's neck and drank the blood.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullenn
Vampire, Admin
Alice Cullenn

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with the Cullens   Hunting with the Cullens EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 11:20 am

Alice growled, Edward had beaten her there. She then turned her head abrutly in Kit's direction. "Who's there?" she called as she had had a 'vision' someone would be watching them.
Back to top Go down
kitiara
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with the Cullens   Hunting with the Cullens EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 2:05 pm

Kit crouched behind the tree breathing hard surprised that the vampire knew she was there
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullenn
Vampire, Admin
Alice Cullenn

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with the Cullens   Hunting with the Cullens EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 4:01 pm

Alice ran over at lightening speed to see who it was. She saw a girl vampire, "What do you want?" she hissed. She wasn't herself as she was really thirsty.
Back to top Go down
kitiara
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with the Cullens   Hunting with the Cullens EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 2:20 am

Kit jumped. "Nothing," She answered "I was just wondering, why are you drinking animal blood?" she asked with a sneer
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Vampire, Moderator
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with the Cullens   Hunting with the Cullens EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 5:19 am

Edward stood and walked to the other vampire with a growl "This is our territory. We don't hunt humans here. And if you know what's best neither will you." He snapped at her.
Back to top Go down
kitiara
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with the Cullens   Hunting with the Cullens EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 8:05 am

"Well your a friendly couple" Kit said sniggering. "Well dont worry, I won't stay on your territory for much longer.. But I do need a snack before i leave.."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullenn
Vampire, Admin
Alice Cullenn

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with the Cullens   Hunting with the Cullens EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 12:16 pm

"Make sure it's an animal snack." Alice replied, "And he's my brother." she looked around behind her sniffing the air, her thirst was definitly getting the better of her.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Vampire, Moderator
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with the Cullens   Hunting with the Cullens EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 2:08 am

As Edward began to relax a little another scent wafted to where he stood. "Alice?" He murmered "What can you see?" he asked
Back to top Go down
kitiara
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with the Cullens   Hunting with the Cullens EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 6:41 am

Alice Cullenn wrote:
"Make sure it's an animal snack." Alice replied, "And he's my brother." she looked around behind her sniffing the air, her thirst was definitly getting the better of her.

"Oh thats good." Kit replied pleasantly. "And im sorry, but i dont feast on animals.. Thats just wrong"
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullenn
Vampire, Admin
Alice Cullenn

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with the Cullens   Hunting with the Cullens EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 3:08 pm

"It's a mountain lion." she imformed Edward. "I'm going to get there before you as your not going to follow me. Your going to Bella's." she told him with a shrug. "As for you," she turned to Kit. "You are telling the truth, I think." she said trying to rank her brain of visions. "You will not hunt on our territory, right?"
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Vampire, Moderator
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with the Cullens   Hunting with the Cullens EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 12:58 am

Edward looked at Alice and smiled. "I hadn't decided on that. Anyway. I'm not done yet. I can smell another pack now." He said sniffing the air. "And i know what you are thinking. So you can answer truthfully now."
Back to top Go down
kitiara
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with the Cullens   Hunting with the Cullens EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 8:14 am

Kit smiled. "Dont worry" she said. "i wont hunt here, I need to see Carlisle anyways"
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Vampire, Moderator
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with the Cullens   Hunting with the Cullens EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 1:31 am

Edward looked at her head and nodded. "Yes. That is a good idea. Would you like us to take you there? You'll hev to excuse us though we are just hunting at the moment."
Back to top Go down
kitiara
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with the Cullens   Hunting with the Cullens EmptyThu May 01, 2008 1:35 pm

"Go ahead.." Kit said smirking again. "And thanks"
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullenn
Vampire, Admin
Alice Cullenn

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with the Cullens   Hunting with the Cullens EmptyThu May 01, 2008 4:01 pm

Alice knew that was coming so she was already gone towards the bears.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Vampire, Moderator
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with the Cullens   Hunting with the Cullens EmptyFri May 02, 2008 12:43 am

Edward told Kit he;d be right back and he went off. As he stalked another mountain lion den he managed to pick them off 1 by 1.
Back to top Go down
Layla Foxley

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with the Cullens   Hunting with the Cullens EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:48 pm

Not too far away, Layla was sitting in a small place against a tree. Her eyes were teary and her cheaks covered in tears. She had been here, just crying for hours. It had been a long time she'd been out the house. People had tried talking to her at her 'home', but they only told her stuff she already knew. Layla just needed to find a way back on her feet - to get past this depression.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with the Cullens   Hunting with the Cullens Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunting with the Cullens
Page 1 of 1