Twilight RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site of Twilight RPG and more! Join! Canon Characters are available!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Game Of The Season

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Edward Cullen
Vampire, Moderator
Edward Cullen

First Game Of The Season Empty
PostSubject: First Game Of The Season   First Game Of The Season EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 6:55 am

As predicted by Alce it was raining when Edawrd appeared from the dense forest behind him with a aluminum baseball bat and several balls. Off in the distance there was a clap of thunder and he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullenn
Vampire, Admin
Alice Cullenn

PostSubject: Re: First Game Of The Season   First Game Of The Season EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 1:57 pm

Alice ran up behind Edward, grinning. "Am I ever wrong?" she asked him laughing. "I love the rain and thunder, is Bella coming?" she asked him but she was sure she already knew the answer.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Vampire, Moderator
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: RE: first Game Of The Season   First Game Of The Season EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 6:23 pm

As Alice Mentioned Bella's Name Edward slapped his forehead. "Whoops. I have to get her in 5 minutes. I'll be right back ok." Said Edward springing onto all fours and bounding away. Eight minutes later he returned with Bella on his back. As she climbed off Edward stood up and grinned a wide toothy grin "Bella really neds to get used to that." He said looking at Bella
Back to top Go down
Bella Swan
Human, Admin
Bella Swan

PostSubject: Re: First Game Of The Season   First Game Of The Season EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 11:07 pm

Bella tried to get down but all her muscles weren't working. She gasped for breath and tried to get doqwn again. "I need help," she gasped to Edward.
Back to top Go down
http://pottersarmy.net/
Edward Cullen
Vampire, Moderator
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: First Game Of The Season   First Game Of The Season EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 1:26 am

Edward let out a big booming laugh and picked her up off his back and held her in her arms. "That better?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Bella Swan
Human, Admin
Bella Swan

PostSubject: Re: First Game Of The Season   First Game Of The Season EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 1:59 am

Bella breathed for some time and looked at Alice, "Hey Alice," she said with a frail smile, "I need to lie down." she told Edward.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Vampire, Moderator
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: First Game Of The Season   First Game Of The Season EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 2:11 am

Edward put bella down quickly with a worried face "Are you sure your up to this?" He asked his voice low.
Back to top Go down
Bella Swan
Human, Admin
Bella Swan

PostSubject: Re: First Game Of The Season   First Game Of The Season EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 2:17 am

"Yes, I'm fine," she said feeling a little better now, "You start the game I'll join in." she said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Vampire, Moderator
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: First Game Of The Season   First Game Of The Season EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 2:47 am

Edward looked as if he still wasn't convinced but a large clap of thunder distracted him and a large grin broke out on his features and he turned to Alice. "Are you pitching?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Swan
Human, Admin
Bella Swan

PostSubject: Re: First Game Of The Season   First Game Of The Season EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 2:56 am

Bella went backwards near a shed and stayed there looking at them play.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Vampire, Moderator
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: First Game Of The Season   First Game Of The Season EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 11:31 pm

Edward decided for Alice by grabbing the bat and tossing her the ball. "I'm batting. You can later if you want."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullenn
Vampire, Admin
Alice Cullenn

PostSubject: Re: First Game Of The Season   First Game Of The Season EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 6:06 pm

"Ya, sure." Alice replied to Edward. "Just Bella, you have to watch. You wont be able to keep up." she told her laughing as she winked and then turned back to Edward. This was going to be practice as the other Cullens' weren't there yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Game Of The Season   First Game Of The Season Empty

Back to top Go down

First Game Of The Season
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight RP :: Forks :: Vampire Baseball-
Jump to: