Twilight RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site of Twilight RPG and more! Join! Canon Characters are available!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Sheet

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bella Swan
Human, Admin
Bella Swan

Character Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Character Sheet   Character Sheet EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 12:07 am

If you want an Unoriginal Character on the forums, all you've got to do is fill out the same RP sheets but with a little more Description of your character as we are totally unknown of him/her.

To be a Vampire/Human/Werewolf on this site, all you've got to do is fill out this easy application form:

Vampire One:

Name:
Year Changed/Age: Make it up if it ain't mentioned
Description: What kinda person they are and what they look like.
Diet:
RP Sample: Just do at least five lines and it will be enough Wink

Werewolf one:

Name:
Age (at which changed) :
Body Build:
RP sample: Same as above

Human One:

Name:
Eyes:
Hair:
RP Sample: Five lines would do Wink
Back to top Go down
http://pottersarmy.net/
Caitlyn

Character Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Sheet   Character Sheet EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 7:41 pm

Name: CAitlyn Ann Mandon
Year Changed/Age: 18 (Physically) 1954 fairrly new
Description: Very tall, blonde with brownish higlights. About 6'2. Most of her height is legs. Slim with some curves. Longer hair down to the waist. Very laid back wear, not too formal. Has Blood Red nails on a regular basis.

Personality: Funny, Kind, Caring, stubborn, laid back, doesn't care too much about anything, thinks nothing can hurt her, cruious, not very quiet for a vampire. Flirty, fiesty, fierce. Wild, has a 'bite me' additude (no pun intended).

Diet: "vegetarian" normally goes for Cougars, Lynx smaller carnivores
RP Sample: Caitlyn: I walked into the dark forest, alone, curious, bull headed. Nothing can hurt me! I walk farther into the unknown area. Not caring much about what could get me. I see a large Cougar stalking it's own prey. I run, and launch at it. My eyes, immeadietly turn the golden shade. I smiled well fed and happy. I stalk away, back into the forest. I catch scent of werewolves, and I roll my eyes. I sigh and get out of there, fast.
Back to top Go down
Bella Swan
Human, Admin
Bella Swan

Character Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Sheet   Character Sheet EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 8:53 am

Um, you should have made a new thread .... anyways, you're ...

ACCEPTED!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ammon Garten
Werewolf
Ammon Garten

Character Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Sheet   Character Sheet EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 2:32 am

Name: Ammon Garten
Age (at which changed) : 20
Description: Shoulder length brown hair, Hazel eyes. Usually a loner, but can work well with a team. Prefers to keep others at bay.
Body Build:6'8'' Muscular
RP sample: Ammon walked down a dark, seemingly empty, alley. He didn't walk as if he was in a hurry, but didn't take his time either. He just walked. He heard several sets of footsteps behind him, and stopped. He turned. Several young men were advancing toward him, swinging chains. He smirked. One of them swung his chain. Ammon caught it, and pulled it out of the other man's grip. He swung it three times, and all three attackers fell. Ammon wrapped the chain around himself, and continued on his way.
Back to top Go down
Bella Swan
Human, Admin
Bella Swan

Character Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Sheet   Character Sheet EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 6:25 am

Superb! Stuill should have made a new thread ...

ACCEPTED!
Back to top Go down
Gehenna Rosalina

Character Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Sheet   Character Sheet EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 2:43 pm

Name: Gehenna Rosalina
Year/age changed: (physically) 21.
Description: long, blood red hair, very pale skin that is transluscent, showing my black and chrome frozen veins. 5'6, very slim with perfect curves. My eyes have the ability to change color, depending on my mood. Keeps to herself, unless mess with. Can be extremely lethal for a vampire and doesn't have much of any interest for humans. She refuses to hunt humans, and hunts animals, usually mountain lions.
RP Sample: She ran, her pale legs becoming a blur from the speed. Her blood crimson hair flowed like a waterfall of blood behind her. Her eyes were glacier blue and blood red. With a smirk on her face, Gehenna leaped and tackled the vicious mountain lion, sinking her teeth into the jugular vein and draining it of all blood. Without a drop spilled, Gehenna got up and ran again, never looking back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Character Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Sheet   Character Sheet Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Sheet
Page 1 of 1